Monday, August 8, 2011
Tale of Tech Woe
I got a new phone a week ago. The salesperson recommended me to get a case for it but the cases were sold out for that phone. Therefore I did not end up buying a case. A friend whom has the exact same phone told me that his case seem useless, thus I was not eager to buy a new case any time soon. I never expect to damage my phone so soon. Today, as I was running for my bus and end up missing it, I took out my phone to look at the time to see if the bus was actually early or was I late. As I’m catching my breath, I took out my phone from my pocket and as I bring it closer to my face to see the time, the phone slipped off my hand. I watched it drop onto the cement sidewalk and bounces a few times. Muttering “ oh shoot” as I examine my phone, I noticed quite a few dents and scratches along the side of the phone and also one side of the phone seem to be popping open. I am quite upset for I just got this phone a week ago and I need to last three years with it! I believe, if I’ve gotten a case for it, the damage may not even be there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that sucks what type of phone did u get?
ReplyDelete