Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dine Vancouver 2012 - Horizon

Resolution for 2012: Update Blog with ....stuff!!!!



This year for Dine Out Vancouver I went to Horizon Restaurant on top of Burnaby Mountain with my gals for a classy dinner! I think this is the most expensive dinner I've ever paid for! $28 + tax + tips = $35. But it was well worth the experience! And quality time spent with friends:)

For appetizer I got the leek and potato soup. It was quite good. Very rich texture. For the entree, I chose the 8 oz New York Steak with nugget pototoes. Since I don't like raw food, I've gotten mine medium done. Therefore, this resulted in my steak being a bit more chewy. I wonder if there is something between a medium rare and medium done. Medium? Finally comes dessert. The creme brule was quite good, except for the burnt part which caused this lingering burnt taste. =/
Leek and Potato Soup
Creme brule
8oz Steak with nugget potato

On a side note; Prior to dinner that night, numerous not so well things happened:  protein gel did not turn out well, autoclave machine went wacko on me, missed my buses, and sister's attitude resulted in me under-dress.  ><"


But thanks girls for an awesome night! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment